Renters and Visitors Guide
Please read the following rules carefully. They apply to all guests to the Lodge at Eastshore. Any breach of these rules can be grounds for termination of a rental agreement. If you have any questions or are not sure how these rules apply to you, please ask. Thank you for your cooperation and respect.
- Speed Limit 5MPH – for safety-children at play- plus dust control in the Summer
- Parking only on property in Lodge designated spots. Please do not park vehicles on the beach or by marina. Motorhomes must be parked offsite-please enquire with us about locations.
- The marina is not available for use by Lodge guests.
- After 11 pm please remember you have neighbors all around. Quiet please.
- Please wrap garbage tightly inside plastic bags and put inside Lodge garbage can. Keep can closed or critters will come. If you leave any food out inside the Lodge you will attract mice. We will dispose of your garbage as required.
- Keep to roads and paths going to and from beach and other common areas.
- Private property beyond yellow post by cabin 21 – south end of orchard – please keep out. Thank you.
- No tenting except on your designated lot if permitted.
- Boats, sailboards, canoes, or other items on the property are privately owned and may not be used without the owner’s permission. Thank you for respecting this rule.
- Water skiing off north end of beach only. Do not ski in front of marina or swim area.
- Please do not litter at beach or elsewhere on the property-no glass on beach
- Do not pick fruit without management permission
- Please respect the tennis court area and equipment. The tennis court is for tennis only
- Sprinkling of lawns and gardens should be kept to a maximum of 30 minutes in any one area – please help us conserve water.
- Please be respectful of all users of the property at Eastshore. This is a family oriented setting. Sounds near the lake carry so pleaser no inappropriate language.
- POSITIVELY NO FIRES OR FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY OR BEACH AREA. Bonfires are permitted in the fire ring on the beach area BUT only when permitted by the BC Forest Service, and ONLY WHEN SUPERVISED BY A PERMANENT RESIDENT. Fires are a great danger here and wind conditions on the lake can change unexpectedly
- We are on a septic sewer system. Please do not put any material other than toilet paper in the system.
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!